Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hello to all in KImi land

This is Christopher. I know big disappointment. For those of you who don't know me I am kimi's boyfriend, and am writing this for her. Currently the internet is down so Kimi has not been able to post anything. She is working with the rangers tracking the rhinos this week. There was a slight problem with the cameral bag not being waterproof, so no pictures for a bit. She does have access to another camera through the preserve. I just talked to her this morning and all is well. She just wanted everybody to know that she is having the time of her life. When I talked to her she was in great spirits and looking forward to seeing the Jane Godall wildlife preserve. If the internet stays down I will let everyone know.

Christopher

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, I was sorry to see no one commented on your entry so here's a token comment. Good job on the relay.

Aunt Lu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home